Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Latest HOT korean drama!!! ><

Like SOMEONE who being obsessed with Hana Yori Dango version Japan.. So do I.. (it's me.. Azeren again..)















Currently I'm being really crazy, obsessed, maniac, falling over heels with the one versioned Korea, it BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS!!!! *^^* (in those pics..)

seriously I think this new version is more interesting (in which the actors/actresses are very good-looking! more grand places n nice storyline flow!!! ><) than others.. (sorry... hehehehe xD)..

Arghh!! I love the songs so much!! ^^ N simply to say.. Those characters.... Dats what u call HOTT!!!! (~blush~)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete